[HCDX] cri report

Hey All, Got a nice email for my sig. report the other
day to cri. They want me to keep "updating" my reports
with them. They sead that they have some real nice new
qsl cards to send to reporters of their signal.(I`ll
see if that card really arrives this time from them)
Good dx to all, de kd7cjo in dn51 Robbie

Be a PS3 game guru.