[HCDX] QSL from RFA

Dear Friends,
	Today on 8th of June, I receive a nice detailed QSL
verification card from RADIO FREE ASIA for my detailed
email reception report on 23rd of May 2007 from
0230-0300 UTC on the frequency of 17730 kHz of their
Mandarin language broadcast.

The card also stating as follows: -

This is the first in a series of RFA QSL cards that
commemorate the youth of the world, and the spirit of
democracy and freedom. The drawing was created on
April 26, 2007 RFA?s annual ?Take Our Daughters And
Sons To Work Day? in Washington DC. This is one of
many drawings made by the children of RFA personnel,
inspired by the work their parents create daily at
RFA. Please continue to submit your reception reports
to www.rfa.org/schedules or by e-mail to qsl@xxxxxxxx

Regards & 73?s
Mukesh Kumar
The Cosmos Club