[HCDX] Glenn Hauser logs June 1-3

** CHINA. Firedrake, 18180 against Sound of Hope, which kindly has again moved
just outside the ham band, fair with flutter at 1353 June 2 (Glenn Hauser, OK,
DX LISTENING DIGEST)

** MEXICO. Think I had reactivated XEYU here, June 1 at 0534 with good signal
but low mod in classical music, het indicating usual off-frequency on low side
of 9600 beating with something on-frequency.

XEYU, 9599v+, June 2 at 0534, JBA with Spanish talk (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX
LISTENING DIGEST)

** PORTUGAL. RDPI, weak but audible on 21830, June 2 at 1355. Only on weekends
is this frequency on this late, per Eibi listings.

RDPI, weak but audible on 21655, and slightly stronger than // 21830,
June 2 at 1355. Only on weekends is this frequency on this early, per Eibi
listings (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

** VIETNAM [non]. The VOV Sackville relay 6175 is getting blown away by Cuba
6180, commies vs commies! Noted once again UT Friday June 1 at 0524 with
Vietnamese lesson for English-speakers, yes --- within the Vietnamese-language
hour where English-speakers are not likely to be listening, anyway. 6175 is at
240 degrees from Sackville, close to our azimuth, rather than the 277 you might
expect for the west coast at this hour, but the signal is way weaker than RHC
which I think is also blasting pretty much right at us, but of course not in
HFCC. Such neighbors! (Glenn Hauser, Enid OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

Be a PS3 game guru.