[Swprograms] Calling All Radio Nutzz Oct 8 now ondemand

--- Begin Message ---
From Jen:

Hi, the new `cast of Unique Radio's CARN, for Oct 8th starring Jen & GB

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6ukdximnc4k5ul5/carn%20oct%2022.%231.mp3?dl=0

Sometimes there are hiccups and buffering when you just
listen instead of downloading my cast, so please download it
and store it before listening: it will work better.

For CARN contributions; 5 minute programing info, your choice,
please send to manager@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

We will receive the files, you will get credit, and your 5 min segment will be played.

Next CARN Nov 12th.

Jen & GB
33" 73"
until we meet again, stay Unique!