 Subject: Re: [Swprograms] Podding Along - Issue 179
 To: "kladman5@xxxxxxx" <kladman5@xxxxxxx>, "Shortwave programming discussion" <swprograms@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
 Date: Tuesday, July 24, 2018, 5:09 PM

 Hi Kurt -

 I fell way behind in my postings. Issue 180
 will be the last one for tonight â the last of eleven. I
 apologize if this is too much of a load at one time. But
 for once I had a block of time to give attention to this
 service, so I took advantage of it. Iâll try to be more
 attentive to it on a day to day basis, rather than todayâs
 month to month activity.

 John

 Jul 24, 2018, at 5:55 PM, Kurt Kladivko <kladman5@xxxxxxx>
 wrote:

 > I'm
 getting MANY copies of your same message.

 > Kurt Kladivko
 >
 > Sent from Yahoo Mail
 on Android

--- End Message ---