[Swprograms] N. Korea: Shortwave -> Timed Recording -> MP3 Podcast

Since the Voice of Korea from North Korea produces an English broadcast but does not have a radio stream nor podcast, considering the raised political tensions, how about an automated set-up to make it easier to monitor their broadcasts?

Shortwave Radio -> PC Controlled/connected -> Software to record at a specific time -> Software to feed into a Podcasting program -> Publish to Podcast host
Or someone in Asia could record from satellite, like the club in Germany:
https://www.lyngsat.com/radiochannels/kp/Voice-of-Korea.html

German club:
http://www.radio360.eu/Â (they can only receive satellite radio from Europe)

I guess WRN used to do this:
http://www.northkoreatech.org/2013/05/28/voice-of-koreas-shortwave-broadcasts-now-on-demand/

What can I bring to this idea? As this is beyond my tech skills/equipment, my contribution would be to bring listeners via my 1 Radio New Pro app and I could help promote awareness.

While I certainly hope we avoid all out war, it seems crucial to broaden the audience to listen to the statements from North Korea at this time.

Ready to lead this idea? Give a shout out.

Steve
http://1radionews.com