[Swprograms] ABC may pull plug on China broadcast

[Swprograms] ABC may pull plug on China broadcast

Shared link: http://www.theage.com.au/opinion/political-news/abc-may-pull-plug-on-china-broadcast-20130508-2j7yu.html

Looks like Radio Australia's service towards Asia is at risk of losing
its shortwave voice; I believe this would be the service more audible
in Western Europe.

However the Pacific service - which is the service we're more likely
to hear in North America - appears to be safe for now, as mobile /
Internet technologies aren't adequate enough in that region.

Richard Cuff / Allentown, PA  USA