Re: [Swprograms] [Internetradio] Trouble at the BBC

Re: [Swprograms] [Internetradio] Trouble at the BBC

The public reaction is analogous, yet the severity pales in comparison. This is something that goes back several decades and implicates several *active* participants - one of which we all know and respect from those days was allegedly implicated and I can't even bear to believe it, let alone mention his name in this context.

Sent from my iPhone