Re: [Swprograms] Christian Vision to Turn Off Shortwave in Latin America

Re: [Swprograms] Christian Vision to Turn Off Shortwave in Latin America

Not much is left from China either since they dropped all their Sackville relays before they really had to.

BTW, in case you have not seen my latest reports, CVC has re-expanded its Spanish service to all day long on 17680, until QRT August 17.

73, Glenn Hauser