Re: [Swprograms] Christian Vision to Turn Off Shortwave in Latin America

Re: [Swprograms] Christian Vision to Turn Off Shortwave in Latin America

Heh - I just posted this over at the NASWA group.

You know it's tough times for shortwave when even a religious
organization says it's had enough...

Richard Cuff / Allentown, PA  USA