[Swprograms] Personnel Change on "Music Time in Africa"

[Swprograms] Personnel Change on "Music Time in Africa"

This is probably news only to me, but I just noticed today that
Matthew Lavoie is no longer hosting the program "Music Time in Africa"
on the VOA.  It has been taken over by ethnomusicologist Heather
Maxwell.  She has revived the blog postings (African Music Treasures)
and revised the show format somewhat as well.  I enjoyed today's show
very much.  The last time I tuned in to the program (in June) it was a
repeat of an old show, so it is nice to see that the new host is doing
new shows for her listeners.

More details can be found here:
http://blogs.voanews.com/african-music-treasures/2012/06/11/welcome-to-the-new-african-music-treasures/

-Scott Walker