From: jfiglio1@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jfiglio1@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, July 13, 2012 3:44 PM
To: Shortwave programming discussion; Internet radio discussion
Cc: Sandy Finlayson
Subject: Re: [Internetradio] Echoes Of Bush House

Just so there's no misunderstanding <g>, my remark supporting the rather
sarcastic gentleman writing for a British newspaper was intended to support
his view that the nostalgia should not be used to obscure the very real
danger the entire WS enterprise finds its in.  (Not that I'm at all
sensitive about such things. <g>)

I love the history and, frankly, maybe if some are given an opportunity to
savor it and appreciate it, maybe, just maybe that will favorably inform
subsequent decisions made and provide more favorable results in future in
that regard.

Keep 'em coming, Sandy!

John Figliozzi