Re: [Swprograms] Buy a bit of BBC radio history... (standard.co.uk)

Re: [Swprograms] Buy a bit of BBC radio history... (standard.co.uk)

> I thought readers of this discussion might enjoy this.
>
> SF
>
> Buy a bit of BBC radio history??? or an entire studio
> http://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/buy-a-bit-of-bbc-radio-history-or-an-entire-studio-7935734.html
>
> ---
	Two BBC WS Phases

Main sales page
http://www.ppauctions.com/sales.php

BBC World Service Phase 1
On-Line Auction Sale
http://www.ppauctions.com/auction.php?id=67

1538 lots (some blank)
62 pages if you view it at 20 a time.
Read rules.
    http://www.ppauctions.com/auction.php?thisPage=62&id=67&perPage=20&sort=2&search=&cat=all

BBC World Service Phase 1
On-Line Auction Sale
Location 	Bush House, Strand, London
Viewing Info 	Wednesday 18h July 2012 - by appointment only
Thursday 19h July 2012 - by appointment only
Tuesday 24th July 2012 - by appointment only
N.B. No Parking available at Bush House
Bidding Info 	Bidding Opens - Wednesday 18th July 2012
Bidding Closes - Wednesday 25th, Thursday 26th & Friday 27th July 2012
Flysheet Availability 	Download Flysheet
Catalogue Availability 	Download Catalogue
Description 	Phase 1 (Equipment released by June 30th) - Over 1000 lots inc:
[ more ]

BBC World Service Phase 2
On-Line Auction Sale
     http://www.ppauctions.com/auction.php?id=71
Location 	Bush House, Strand, London
Viewing Info 	Wednesday 12th September 2012 - by appointment only
Thursday 13th September 2012 - by appointment only
Monday 17th September 2012 - by appointment only
N.B. No Parking available at Bush House
Bidding Info 	Bidding Opens - September 2012
Bidding Closes - Tuesday 18th, Wednesday 19th, Thursday 20th & Friday 21st September 2012
Flysheet Availability 	August 2012
Catalogue Availability 	August / September 2012 - Request a catalogue
Description 	Phase 2 (Equipment released after July 1st 2012) - Over 1000 lots of Calrec, Audix, Audionics, Rogers, EMT, Sonifex, Denon, Revox, Tascam, Sennheiser, ElectroVoice, Edirol, Harbeth, Technics, Studer, Allen & Heath etc broadcast / studio sundry equipment inc:

40+ Broadcast studios, digital / stereo / mono mixing desks, microphones, speakers, headphones, CD / MD players, recorders, amplifiers, turntables, studio clocks, studio editing units, compressors, multi-effect processors, brackets, stands, tuners, ISDN mixers, digital samplers, digital audio workstations etc.

Electronic test equipment, Herman Miller, Giroflex, Probe etc technical tables & chairs, pianos, office / IT equipment, TV's, Art Deco, Historical, Heritage, Maintenance etc.

Purchaser's Notes 	View notes here
Purchaser's notes
...  6) Timing: Lots will close at 1 minute intervals starting from 9.00am on Wednesday 25th, Thursday 26th & Friday 27th JULY 2012. Any bids received on a lot within the last two minutes will extend the closing time by two minutes for that lot.

PAYMENT:
1) Payment must be made in full within 3 Days upon receipt of invoice. A 20% deposit is required on delayed items. Invoices will be emailed within 3 working days of the final lot closing.
Payment can be made by the following:-
a] Cash (Max #9,000 GBP)
b] Bankers Draft or Building Society cheque
c] Cheque (5 working days to clear)
d] Most major credit cards (Max #1,000 GBP)
e] Debit Cards (Max #5,000 GBP)
f] BACS Payment / Bank Transfer
Title of the goods remains with the vendors until cleared funds have been received.

...REMOVAL:
N.B. GOODS MAY ONLY BE COLLECTED AFTER CLEARED FUNDS HAVE BEEN RECEIVED AND ON PRODUCTION OF THE ORIGINAL COLLECTION NOTE.
Clearance: All lots must be removed by 12.00Noon Friday 10th August 2012. Due to the nature of the site, lots must be removed by prior appointment only (at least 24 hours notice - Tel: 01778 590111). Dates for clearance are Weekdays only (Excluding Bank Holidays). Times for clearance are 9.30am to 4.30pm Monday to Thursday and 9.30am to 12.00Noon Friday.