From: internetradio-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:internetradio-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
jfiglio1@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, July 10, 2012 11:16 AM
To: internetradio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; swprograms@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Internetradio] New Tivoli Radio App

It's available for iPhone and Google users and provides ten stations in ten
categories.  Designed to try and help listeners whittle down the 18000 or so
choices to just the best ones, Tivoli uses data from the choices of buyers of
its own NetWorks internet radio to craft the "top 100".  Categories are Rock,
Classical, Country, Pop, Blues, Jazz, World News, Folk, Talk and Tivoli
Favorites.

This appears to be a fresh approach that, for some, would take the confusion out
of having too many choices.

The app can be downloaded from Apple, Google or from the Tivoli Audio web site.

John Figliozzi
Halfmoon, NY
shown above.