Re: [Swprograms] Calendar of mostly SW Specials, Farewells, update June 22

Re: [Swprograms] Calendar of mostly SW Specials, Farewells, update June 22

One more item to add; I hope that`s all until tomorrow! (gh)

SATURDAY JUNE 23

1700-2300 on WTWW-2 9990, from http://www.qsoradioshow.com/ [another post also gave the 12-6 pm time as EDT rather than CDT]

The QSO Radio Show will once again be broadcasting “Field Day Live” on Saturday from 12 PM CDT to 6 PM CDT on International Shortwave Radio. This year the broadcast will be on the new WTWW just outside of Nashville TN with 100,000 watts of power and heard around the world. This is double the power than the years before now on the new WTWW facility so the outreach will be phenomenal! The phone number to call to get on the air is 615-469-0702. Should the phones get real busy feel free to email us your phone number and we will call you back. Let’s have a great Field Day and share it with millions listening all over the world. We have some things to give away. Ted Randall will be announcing the giveaway live on air!