Re: [Swprograms] program of interest? ABC Listening for pleasure - The radio work of Tony Barrell

Re: [Swprograms] program of interest? ABC Listening for pleasure - The radio work of Tony Barrell

Good tip, Eric! I'm almost halfway into the program right now, and enjoying the show.

I didn't know of him, either, but listening to these snippets, he had talent. I liked how he found sounds and integrated them into his shows, as related by a colleague, "He'd come in with a box of stuff, and he'd say, well, in that box is the show. We're gonna find it, and we're gonna make it."

John Sullivan
Cary, NC, USA

Message sent from my magical and revolutionary iPad 2