[Swprograms] RFI overhauls its English schedule

[Swprograms] RFI overhauls its English schedule

As of today, RFI will air four continuous hours/day in English, from
0400 to 0800 UT.

Check out http://www.english.rfi.fr/node/15357 for details.

In addition to SW and live streaming, the various segments can be
individually played via a link referenced at the URL above.

We can expect to hear increased coverage of French news, so says RFI.

There is at least one typo in the shortwave frequencies listed on
their website so I won't propagate the error here.

RFI also has a smartphone application for on-demand streaming of news
and feature.

Richard

--
Richard Cuff / Allentown, PA  USA

International broadcasting / shortwave blog:
http://www.intlradio.blogspot.com