From: Richard Cuff <rdcuff@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Swprograms] 13 years ago on this date...
To: "Shortwave programming discussion" <swprograms@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Friday, April 1, 2011, 11:15 AM

...the swprograms list was created over on the Topica e-list service.

Many thanks to all who have participated over the years -- hope the
list has been a useful resource in your listening!

--
Richard Cuff / Allentown, PA  USA

International broadcasting / shortwave blog:
http://www.intlradio.blogspot.com