[Swprograms] "Ears To Our World" shortwave charity featured on BBCWS "Digital Planet"

[Swprograms] "Ears To Our World" shortwave charity featured on BBCWS "Digital Planet"

For those who haven't heard of "Ears To Our World", it's a charity
that seeks to get wind-up shortwave radios into the hands of people in
the developing world who don't have access to the media we take for
granted here in the USA.

The Winter SWL Fest has contributed the proceeds from its Silent
Auction the past two years to the efforts of "Ears To Our World", and
the charity's founder, Thomas Witherspoon, is featured on this week's
edition of "Digital Planet" on the BBC World Service.

Link to Digital Planet:  http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p00bqv4v

Richard

--
Richard Cuff / Allentown, PA  USA

International broadcasting / shortwave blog:
http://www.intlradio.blogspot.com