From: Mark the Dark <shortwaveloggings@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, Sep 7, 2010 at 8:30 AM
Subject: [NASWA] My apologies
To: NASWA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm truly sorry for the posting trying to sell you all something. From what I have found out, someone hacked into Bell Canada's system and got access to everyone who had a mark.whatever at sympatico e-mail address.

I have since changed my e-mail address for this group to the same one I use with the ODXA Yahoogroup - shortwaveloggings@xxxxxxxxx.

Editors and executives with NASWA should also change their info.

Mark Coady

Recent Activity:
http://www.naswa.net

When replying PLEASE strip this note and the stuff below added to outgoing emails by Yahoo and various software packages.

.

--
Richard Cuff / Allentown, PA  USA

International broadcasting / shortwave blog:
http://www.intlradio.blogspot.com