Re: [Swprograms] The "Merry Go Round" special from Switzerland In Sound will air on WRMI at 2200 UTC Monday

Re: [Swprograms] The "Merry Go Round" special from Switzerland In Sound will air on WRMI at 2200 UTC Monday

John I think you need to be inthe ground wave area of WRMI to hear it!

73s

Bill Bergadano
KA2EMZ