Re: [Swprograms] Fwd: [RADIO-STUDIES] BBC Radio series starting tonight

Re: [Swprograms] Fwd: [RADIO-STUDIES] BBC Radio series starting tonight

Thanks for the heads-up.

I normally don't check out Radio 3 for spoken-word programming, but
this series looks to be worth the effort.

RC

--
Richard Cuff / Allentown, PA  USA

International broadcasting / shortwave blog:
http://www.intlradio.blogspot.com