To: <swprograms@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, February 09, 2010 2:52 AM
Subject: [Swprograms] Hello

Hi All,
Just thought I would join. I found the list by searching for recordings of Radio Moscow.

My interests are HF radio. I have been swling for about 40+ years now and I am active Amateur Radio. My education is in theatre and Film of the 20th Century specifically the Cold War.

Cheers
Doc

Mark F. Tattenbaum, M.F.A.
mft@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx