[Swprograms] Age of Persuasion resumes

** CANADA. Glenn, I was surprised and delighted to hear The Age of Persuasion this morning on CBC Radio One. It is scheduled for Saturdays at 10 a.m. I'm sure there'll be repeats, too. 73, (Ricky Leong, AB, Jan 2, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

Yes! It`s on today`s Hotsheet:

AGE OF PERSUASION: They are the ads that make everyone squirm - consumers, media, and  especially ad copywriters: ads for the funeral industry, laxatives, incontinence pads, and the queen mother of unpleasant ads - feminine hygiene products. Terry O’Reilly kicks off the 4th season of The Age of Persuasion with an insider’s look at marketing the unpleasant, from the strange-but-true history of marketing menstruation products, to Wal-Mart’s recent decision to sell caskets and urns online. That’s on The Age of Persuasion, with Terry O’Reilly --- Saturday at 10:00 a.m. (10:30 NT) on CBC Radio One.

CBCR1 program grid for first week of January also shows AOP at 11:30 am local on Mondays, altho not mentioned on Jan 4 Hotsheet.
That`s 1532/1632/1732/1832/1932 UT for live CBC streams from each timezone. And on Saturdays at 1405/1505/1605/1705/1805 UT.

Program website
http://www.cbc.ca/programguide/program/age_of_persuasion
still refers to starting the third season a year ago.

On the contrary, the current blog is at:
http://www.cbc.ca/ageofpersuasion/
And will presumably also offer on demand audio/podcasts
(Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)