Re: [Swprograms] OT: The decade's 36 biggest tech flops

Re: [Swprograms] OT: The decade's 36 biggest tech flops

Not to mention mobile Wifi.  Within 2-3 years I predict you'll see automakers enthusiastically touting that service, and you'll be able to outfit cars with wifi radios that resemble some of the simpler models (Grace Digital, CC Wifi) in functionality and user interface.

Richard Cuff / Allentown, PA  USA