From: Podcasting <digest@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, Sep 9, 2009 at 2:03 PM
Subject: Newsletter: Anne Rice - The As It Happens Complete Show! - The Maritime Prostock Tour
To: richard@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Richard! This is your CBC.ca update. If you are having trouble viewing this email please click here.
Quirks and Quarks
Your Podcasting Newsletter for the week of September 9th
  Author Anne Rice
UPDATED SUNDAYS
  Cars in a race. Photo by Martin Pettitt.
UPDATED DAILY
  Hosts Carol Off and Barbara Budd
NEW FORMAT!

Tapestry
Host Mary Hynes talks to Anne Rice about what her vampire characters were really about and why she's decided to leave them behind. Anne Rice is still writing but, this time, not from the dark side. Her latest book is Called Out of Darkness: A Spiritual Confession.

Editor's Choice
Download a highlight from the past week of CBC Radio every day! Today on the podcast, we hear about the Maritime Prostock Tour from Fredericton, New Brunswick's two-time champion, Shawn Tucker.

As It Happens: Complete Show!
CBC Radio and the As It Happens team are proud to announce that we are now offering the complete show on the podcast! All podcastable features and interviews will be available for download for two weeks following the broadcast.

  Also on this week:
  GET IT ALL!   UPDATED SATURDAYS   UPDATED DAILY

The Radio 3 Superfeed
CBC Radio 3 is the part of Canada's public broadcaster that devotes itself entirely to new Canadian music. With the CBC Radio 3 Super Feed, you can catch every podcast we make and loads of amazing new tunes in just one place.

Quirks & Quarks
Subscribe to the Quirks & Quarks Complete Show podcast to download the 2009 Question Show with host Bob McDonald.

BC: The Early Edition
Download our special back-to-school series, Popular Opinions. We're measuring the impact of popularity on today's kids. This week, we ask a panel of parents how they help their children navigate the tricky waters of popularity.

THE GREAT CANADIAN SONG QUEST

What Canadian location would you immortalize in song?
And who should write and record it?

You decide.

CBC Radio 2 wants you to share your passion!
Go to
cbc.ca/radio2 for details.
Take quizzes, download our share tools, join our Facebook group and share Quest with the Rest!

Arts and entertainment
Find the podcasts for Q, Canada Live and Radio 3 among CBC's Arts & Music Podcasts!

- All CBC Podcasts
- FAQ on Podcasting
- The new Radio 2 Channels
- CBC Radio3

- Hear Vancouver's No Kids get comfy in session with Radio 3
- Harvard professor Anne Harrington explains mind-body medicine
- Download the latest news with 24 updates every day

You received this email at richard@xxxxxxxxxxx because you opted-in.

If you want to unsubscribe from this email, log in to the CBC Member Centre where you can update your email subscriptions.

Canadian Broadcasting Corporation
Mailing Address
P.O. Box 500, Station "A"
Toronto, Ontario M5W 1E6

For all other questions and inquiries, contact us at www.cbc.ca/contact

--
Richard Cuff / Allentown, PA  USA

International broadcasting / shortwave blog:
http://www.intlradio.blogspot.com