[Swprograms] The Music Goes Round -- Radio

[Swprograms] The Music Goes Round -- Radio

One of my weekly BBCR2 favourites is Desmond Carrington`s show, and last week ``Desmond invokes the nostalgia of the 'wireless days'.``

Direct access to player:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/console/b00m855d

I often don`t get around to listening until the one-week availability is almost over, as it is now, but you have a few hours to get it as I post this. Tracklist at original site
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00m855d#segments
retains formating unlike copy below:

Tracklist
Mcguire Sisters — Begat
Finian's Rainbow, REPRISE, 2 47775  Les Paul — Carioca
Very Best Of Les Paul And Mary Ford, MUSIC FOR PLEASURE, MFP 5604 Don Williams — Listen To The Radio
Best Of Don Williams, MCA, MCBD 19508 Robert Farnon — Portrait Of A Flirt
Melody Fair, VOCALION, CDLK 4104 Paige O'Hara / Company — Life Upon The Wicked Stage
Showboat, EMI, CDC 7 49847  Benny Goodman — Down South Camp Meeting
Complete Famous Carnegie Hall Concert..., AVID, AMSC 881 Amanda McBroom — Carousel
Chansons, GEKKO, GR 007CD Ray Stevens — Turn Your Radio On
Subscription issue - not available

Unforgettable Hits Of The Seventies, READERS DIGEST, RDCD 245 Benny Hill — Transistor Radio
On Top With Benny Hill, SPECTRUM, 550 765 Hal Cazalet / Sylvia Mcnair — You Can't Make Love By Wireless
Land Where The Good Songs Go, HARBINGER, HCD 1091 Royal Marines Band C In C Fleet — Imperial Echoes (Radio Newsreel)
Admiral's Regiment, MUSIC MASTERS, MMCD 433 Helen Reddy — Angie Baby
Original Hits, DISKY, BA 860932 Henry Hall — Radio Times
Pennies From Heaven, AVID, AVC 984 Max Bygraves — Educating Archie Etc
Max Bygraves Remembers, MOD OZ PROD, - - Walter Heller Orchestra — Sailing By
Halcyon Days, WHITE LINE, CDWLS 501 Medium Wave Band — Radio
, SPARK, SRL 1117

73, Glenn Hauser, OK