Re: [Swprograms] North Carolina's Metro Magazine: "Banish the BBC"

Re: [Swprograms] North Carolina's Metro Magazine: "Banish the BBC"

No one will ever accuse me of worshipping the ground the BBC walks on. So when I say that Mr. Reeves appears to have much more of a political agenda than what he accuses the BBC of having, I think I can say it with some measure of objectivity. Mr. Reeves apparently lost his (on this subject at least) some time ago. After a while his rant was hurting my ears and I was only reading it. My advice to him would be to direct his ire more toward Fox, CNN, ABC, NBC and CBS. The BBC has some prodigious faults, but it covers more of the world (and more dispassionately) than any of these.

John Figliozzi
Halfmoon, NY