[Swprograms] BBC World Service: "Global Business" interviews Matthew Szulik, Chairman of Red Hat

[Swprograms] BBC World Service: "Global Business" interviews Matthew Szulik, Chairman of Red Hat

In the current edition, host Peter Day interviews Matthew Szulik,
Chairman of Red Hat, the most visible software vendor for Linux for
business.  I know many shortwave enthusiasts are also Linux
enthusiasts; Szulik sounds like an interesting guy.

Peter Day does a good job staying out of the way to let Szulik
talk...something Mr. Day doesn't always do well...

See http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p003r602#synopsis

Interesting that the program synopsis also includes a list of air
times; I believe the times shown are for the live webcast schedule.
Sadly, it has become difficult to pinpoint shortwave air times; there
used to be a single page that listed programs and all of the shortwave
air times, but this concise list has become unavailable.

Richard
--
Richard Cuff / Allentown, PA  USA

International broadcasting / shortwave blog:
http://www.intlradio.blogspot.com