Re: [Swprograms] Shortwave - Who Needs It

Re: [Swprograms] Shortwave - Who Needs It

MHz delivers their "MHz Network" which is mostly equivalent to their MHz Network
1 in the DC area to public television stations in 22 markets across the US now.
They have a listing here:

http://www.mhznetworks.org/mhzworldview/carriage/

And my website has a listing here (arranged differently):

http://www.afana.com/drupal5/tvinfo  (2nd bullet on page)

They aren't yet in Oklahoma City but you can lobby your local public television
station to add them.  MHz entire US strategy is to get on the secondary digital
channels of other public television outlets.

--
-Rob de Santos
Columbus, OH