Re: [Swprograms] BBC radio and television are being jammed frominside Iran - Digital Journal: Your News Network

Re: [Swprograms] BBC radio and television are being jammed frominside Iran - Digital Journal: Your News Network

Ted and Mike -

Same problem here.  Even on "good days" (however you define that term! <g>), the site can be problematical.  It has very dense graphics.  I would guess with all the effort being put in to jam use of certain internet resources combined with increased outside interest in the web site, access problems would be inevitable.

John Figliozzi
Halfmoon, NY