Re: [Swprograms] Vatican Radio to run commercials

Re: [Swprograms] Vatican Radio to run commercials

Agreed John-
If anything, run tourism ads...the "visit the Ukraine" sort of thing....maybe that's what Radio Netherlands should do; I know a lot of people that go to the Netherlands; run a few ads about the country on shortwave. Anything to get them back on to North America.

73s

Bill Bergadano
KA2EMZ

Join me Friday nights at 8PM Eastern for the 'Friday Night Party' & Sundays at 8PM Eastern for 'Doo Wop Avenue' ! Just go to www.radioscooterinternational.com and click on the player and enjoy!