Re: [Swprograms] Vatican Radio to run commercials

Re: [Swprograms] Vatican Radio to run commercials

Yeah, but remember the Hebrew National ad slogan:

"We answer to a Higher Authority..."

That's the funny part...

Hey, the BBC is doing that for the news.bbc.co.uk website:  the BBC
has the capability to serve ads to Internet users that originate
outside the UK.

Richard Cuff / Allentown, PA