From: BBC Global Minds <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, May 21, 2009 at 9:00 AM
Subject: Read Zeinab Badawi’s exclusive blog for Global Minds
To: "rdcuff@xxxxxxxxx" <rdcuff@xxxxxxxxx>

Dear Global Minds,

We’ve got exciting news: BBC presenter Zeinab Badawi has written a
brand new blog exclusively for Global Minds.

Zeinab will read all comments, so click here to access her blog, and
leave your thoughts on her programme, World News Today.

We’d also love to get your feedback on our coverage of UK MP’s
expenses, including whether this story is too UK-focused for an
international audience. Click here to let us know.

Best wishes,

Tom
Global Minds Moderator

To unsubscribe click here

--
Richard Cuff / Allentown, PA  USA

International broadcasting / shortwave blog:
http://www.intlradio.blogspot.com