From: Andy obrien <k3ukandy@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: May 5, 2009 6:08:07 PM EDT
To: dxld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [dxld] BBC World News Reinstated on BBC America (TV)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <ViewerRelations@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, May 5, 2009 at 2:57 PM
Subject: BBC World News
To: andrewobrie@xxxxxxxxx

Thank you for taking the time to contact us regarding BBC World News.
Over the past few weeks, we've noted the response from our dedicated
viewers to the removal of the morning news block. We understand that
many of you wish to start your day with the BBC's newscast and we
appreciate your loyalty. We're happy to report that after careful
review, we've reached a solution that will enable us to reinstate a
morning feed - though in a slightly different time slot which is more
viable from a business perspective.  Beginning Monday, May 18th BBC
World News will air weekday mornings from 5-8am EST. We hope you enjoy
it.

Regards,

Viewer Relations

Please do not respond to this email. If you would like to follow-up,
please submit your comments through bbcamerica.com. Thank you!

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)