From: Sales [mailto:Sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, April 30, 2009 2:41 PM
Subject: Radiosophy now has Internet Radios!

Hello,

By now, you know what HD Radio is, and I hope you’re enjoying listening to your favorite channel that is broadcasting in HD.

But, do you know about Internet radio?  What if you move and you can’t listen to your favorite station because you’re too far away?  What if you want to listen to a radio station in Australia or the BBC?  Do you ever want to listen to your favorite podcast or to Pandora, but you’re not near your computer?  We believe the best solution is Internet radio.

What is Internet Radio?

It’s pretty much like a regular radio, except that instead of being able to receive a handful of local stations, you can receive around 15,000 stations.  Plus, unlike satellite radio, once you buy the radio, there’s no cost. You access the stations for free, and there are no monthly payment plans.

Internet Radio is simple

You plug it in anywhere in your home and it wirelessly accesses thousands of stations in a snap. It doesn’t need to be near the router. No computer is required, and some models can even run on batteries, so it’s even more portable. If you like, you can hook it up directly to a router via an Ethernet cable to access the internet.

Why can’t I just listen to Internet Radio from my computer?

Well, you can, but you’re going to have to go to each station’s website and click on their link. You’ll need to have a player on your computer to hear it, make sure you have external speakers or a headset, make sure you have a sound card built into your computer (which there probably already is), and you need a high-speed internet connection like cable or DSL. Oh, and you’ll need a computer. If you only have a desktop computer, you won’t be able to listen to the stations anywhere but at your desk. If you do have a portable computer, you’ll heed to have Wi-Fi capability and a wireless router in your home or a hard-wired router with an Ethernet cable.

Radiosophy has a solution for you!

When ordering an  Internet radio, we are offering you $20 off retail price when you use this ecoupon – iRadio. If you’re ordering via computer, just insert iRadio in the appropriate place on the order form, located on the bottom of the page that has the “delivery method” on it.  Be sure to click on “submit”.  If you order via phone, just mention the iRadio coupon offer to us.

Coupon expires July 1, 2009.  You can find out more at www.radiosophy.com.

Here’s what you’ll need in order to use Internet Radio if you’re not connected to high speed Internet.

  1. You need Broadband Internet capabilities into your home.  Broadband can be delivered via cable modem from your local cable company, or via DSL from the phone company such as Verizon, Qwest, AT&T, Juno, etc.
  2. When you get Broadband either way, that company will provide you with high-speed modem information.
  3. You’ll also need a Wi-Fi or Ethernet router which you can buy online,at  local electronic stores or from Radiosophy.

If you already have high speed Internet (Broadband) into your home, then you’re already using the correct modem.

Call us if you have any questions!

Thanks,

Radiosophy Team

www.radiosophy.com