Re: [Swprograms] BBCWS skeds one day off

Re: [Swprograms] BBCWS skeds one day off

They look fine on my computer.  Sportsworld at 1400 on Saturday...the
3rd column over from the left....time of day is the first column,
Friday the second column, Saturday the third column.

I wonder if there was some anomaly when you happened to visit, Glenn?
Certainly odd.

For what it's worth, Deutsche Welle's on-demand programming has been
out of whack all week -- "Cool" and "World In Progress" have been the
programs playing when wanted to listen to Newslink on demand.

Richard Cuff / Allentown, PA  USA