[Swprograms] Future Tense on ABC Australia

[Swprograms] Future Tense on ABC Australia

For those that lament the recent loss of "The Media Report" carried on ABC Radio National and Radio Australia, this week starts a new series in its place titled, "Future Tense".

http://www.abc.net.au/rn/futuretense/

"We live in a world of perpetual change. Making sense of new developments and trends amid all the hype and spin is often difficult. And that's where we'll come in. Beginning this Thursday (29 January) join us for a brand new program, Future Tense. We'll introduce you to cutting edge technologies, new approaches and creative thinkers across a whole range of subject areas."

The first installment this Thursday is entitled "The Internet President" and is the first of a two-part look at e-government and e-democracy.  Antony Funnell, who last chaired The Media Report, is the weekly host of the new program.

On ABC Radio National, it's broadcast at GMT Wed. 2130, repeated Thu. 1330.
On Radio Australia, it's broadcast at GMT Thu. 1031 and 1530.

Written transcripts of each program are available from the web site, as are podcast and on-demand listening options.

John Figliozzi
Halfmoon, NY