Re: [Swprograms] BBC World Service January 3rd: "Correspondents' Debate" -- predictions for 2009

Re: [Swprograms] BBC World Service January 3rd: "Correspondents' Debate" -- predictions for 2009

Updating:

It appears this will air on shortwave at 1800 Saturday and 1300 Sunday
in the West Africa service; this is also the timing for Sirius
Satellite Radio (which is also the PRI feed heard on relevant public
radio stations) and the live Infotainment webcast.

Richard Cuff / Allentown, PA  USA