Re: [Swprograms] Somewhat OT: Fwd: [uk-radio-listeners] Internet radio stations

Re: [Swprograms] Somewhat OT: Fwd: [uk-radio-listeners] Internet radio stations

Speaking of the RCA Infinite Radio:

Here's a Youtube video with the Audiovox marketing manager touting the
radio at a trade show.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1Mk7EU9goY

Richard Cuff / Allentown, PA  USA