To: "Shortwave programming discussion" <swprograms@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, December 02, 2008 11:02 AM
Subject: Re: [Swprograms] OT: Parliamentary goings-on in Canada

Thanks for the heads-up; I wasn't aware of this aftermath of the
recent elections.

Some of the comments tacked on to the story link you sent are interesting, too.

Richard Cuff / Allentown, PA  USA

On Tue, Dec 2, 2008 at 12:59 PM, Eric Floden <eric.f99999@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
this country is in the midst of an interesting political story -- and CBC is covering it very well. Those of you who like these things, and want to see how our Parliamentary democracy deals with this one, can listen starting any
time