Re: [Swprograms] A wee bit OT: St. Helena

Re: [Swprograms] A wee bit OT: St. Helena

But since UTC is based in Greenwich, we'd still call it the Winter SWL
Fest (or, since it sets sail past the equinox, the Spring SWL Fest) no
matter the season in the local region.

Hey, if someone else wants to pay the Festmeisters' way, I am sure we
could vote for a change of venue.  I will have a daughter entering
college that fall, so my discretionary income will be nil.  Rice and
beans for meals around here.

Rich Cuff