Sent: Friday, October 31, 2008 7:17 AM
Subject: [Swprograms] Analog, digital, etc....

My household gets basic analog from the Comcast Empire. $18.15 a month or thereabouts. Had to take it in order to get broadband.

I?ll be intrigued to see if they try to do away with any kind of ?basic? service (by failing to offer a similarly priced and featured service that?s delivered in HD format when the analog goes away entirely) and try to force subscribers into higher tier services. I mean, how can they charge more for ?premium? digital/HD service when there?s no longer a lesser offering to compare/justify it against and it?s now just the standard offering?

Cynically,

               Lee