Re: [Swprograms] [On-air anger as ABC axes some radio programs]

Re: [Swprograms] [On-air anger as ABC axes some radio programs]

Sad news; most of these programs were very good.  My own favorite of
the bunch is "The Ark", because it offers perspectives on world
religions in thoughtful ways without descending into irrational
arguments that often pollute programming about religion.

I will also personally miss "Radio Eye."

Richard Cuff / Allentown, PA  USA