Re: [Swprograms] Radio Taiwan International - closing some frequencies, adding new webcast-only offerings

Re: [Swprograms] Radio Taiwan International - closing some frequencies, adding new webcast-only offerings

So is the final result 0200-0400 on 5950?  Great if it is, because that is the frequency and time block I'd usually listen.
Kevin Anderson