[Swprograms] BBCWS Wednesday documentary - "My Senator, My Vote" on Sept. 17 and Sept. 24

[Swprograms] BBCWS Wednesday documentary - "My Senator, My Vote" on Sept. 17 and Sept. 24

Robin Lustig (perhaps the best-known news presenter on both Radio 4
and the World Service) presents "My Senator, My Vote" -- in which he
visits the home states of John McCain and Barack Obama to get an
insight into some of the issues that will decide the vote.

This is a two-part series airing on September 17th and 24th.

Check http://www.bbc.co.uk/worldservice/programmes/programme_times/w_z.shtml
, specifically "Wednesday Documentary", for times and days for the
various target areas.  The Americas timing applies to XM listeners;
Sirius listeners are out of luck.

--
Richard Cuff / Allentown, PA USA

International broadcasting / shortwave blog:
http://www.intlradio.blogspot.com