Re: [Swprograms] OT: Heavenly

I was using itunes largely for the same thing, in part because I could
configure it to tell me what's new before I went & downloaded it.

I didn't like Ipodder / Juice because I couldn't figure out how to
tell it just to identify new stuff and not automatically fetch it.

Presuming you are exulting over Google Reader, the other advantage is
that you will see the same list o' podcasts on all your machines,
which means you don't have to sync the itunes configurations.

And, being a web tool, Google Reader is platform-independent.  Works
the same on my Linux machines as on my XP machines.

Richard