From: Mike Rohde <merohde@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, Aug 28, 2008 at 6:39 AM
Subject: [NASWA] TenTec RX-340 for sale
To: NASWA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I saw this in the Ten Tec Yahoo group so I thought I would pass it
along over here. you do not see many of these for sale.

Regards,
Mike

RX340 for Sale from N4PY
Posted by: "n4py@xxxxxxxx" n4py@xxxxxxxx n4pynew
Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:12 am (PDT)
I have decided to sell my RX340. This is a fantastic receiver and is
in
excellent condition. It has the steepest filter skirts of any
receiver I
have ever seen. I have one mod on the receiver. It is a 4 khz roofing
filter at the 455 khz IF. I have reed relays to switch this filter in
or
out with no filter blowby. This filter greatly improves the AGC
response
when listening to weak signals with very strong nearby signals. The
mod is
fully documented and uses a Kiwa 4 khz filter. I can remove this mod
if you
do not want it.

My pegasus software also allows this receiver to be used as a main
receiver
along with a Jupiter or Pegasus for transmit and second receiver.
This is a
dynamite setup and works extremely well.

I will sell the RX340 for $2500 including shipping CONUS and include
subscription to my pegasus software for controlling the radio.

Send inquiries directly to my email address.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
121 Little Bell Drive
Bell Mountain
Hays, NC 28635

__._,_.___
Messages | Files | Photos | Links
http://www.naswa.net

When replying PLEASE strip this note and the stuff below added to
outgoing emails by Yahoo and various software packages.

Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch
format to Traditional
Recent Activity

 4
New Files

Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Finance

It's Now Personal

Guides, news,

advice & more.

Biz Resources

Y! Small Business

Articles, tools,

forms, and more.

Yahoo! Groups

Women of Curves

Discuss food, fitness

and weight loss.

.

--
Richard Cuff / Allentown, PA USA

International broadcasting / shortwave blog:
http://www.intlradio.blogspot.com