Re: [Swprograms] Fwd: Bill O'Reilly Thinks You're Crazy

Re: [Swprograms] Fwd: Bill O'Reilly Thinks You're Crazy

I daresay everyone with three working brain cells knows that O'Reilly is a
shill. So what's the sense in debating his style? People have a morbid
fascination in watching train wrecks.

I may agree with a lot of his politics--to a point, but I don't have the
luxury of a high typing speed so it's really costly in time for me to engage
you in a verbal dogfight, fun though that might be. So what are my realistic
choices? I can either sit here and endure what sometimes borders on liberal
propaganda or I can turn it off. I really wonder if the world benefits from
yet another general media discussion group.