Re: [Swprograms] Fwd: Quirks Newsletter Update

Re: [Swprograms] Fwd: Quirks Newsletter Update

maybe they are all in mourning about Sheilagh's impending Last Day (Friday) before a hiatus*.  Even cbc.ca is down . . .

ef
Vancouver, across the street from Sheilagh's HQ

* count me in the minority who cannot her abide her style.  Now, I'll listen to Sounds Like Canada without her grating presence . . . I admire much about her, it just does not work when I try to listen to her